Worried about brands availability in choosing the Best Washing machine under 8000 Rs budget. Than let me tell you that at this budget brands like Sansui, whirlpool, Mitashi etc. have their washing machines competing.
Now in this article on Best washing machine under 8000 Rs you can expect washing machine which are Semi-automatic, preferably for family of 3 or 4 members with Capacity starting from 6.5 Kg to 8 kg.
What you should not expect from Washing machines below Rs 8000 are non- availability of brands like LG, Bosch, Samsung, Haier etc. They Lack in Features like Front Load, Full Automatic, not for Family member above 5.
That been said these washing machines are easier to operate, consumes less energy and offer Best value for Money.
Note: List only includes Best Semi-Automatic washing machine under 8000 Rs in India.
Let’s Dive in to our List.
Best Washing Machine Below Rs 8000 |Price List
|Best Washing Machine under 8000 Rs||Capacity||Price Approx.|
|Marq Washing Machine||6.5 KG||7199 INR|
|Whirlpool Washing Machine||7.0 KG||8900 INR|
|Marq Washing Machine||7.5 KG||8400 INR|
|BPL Washing Machine||7.2 KG||8000 INR|
|Sansui Washing Machine||6.5 KG||7500 INR|
|Mitashi Washing Machine||6.5 KG||7300 INR|
|Onida Washing Machine||8.0 KG||8900 INR|
Best Washing Machine under 8000 Rs in India
MarQ Washing Machine
Marq is flipkart’s private label for large appliances, it is a brand owned by Flipkart. They provide best value for money products when compared to brands like Vu, TCL & Micromax.
- The Marq semi-automatic washing machine comes with 5-star BEE certification for best-in-class energy efficiency with moderate water consumption.
- It features InnoWash turbo technology which ensures gentle care while removing the toughest of stain.
- Comes with 2 wash programs for light to heavy loads of clothes.
- The washing machine is rust proof which ensures long life, thanks to it’s High quality ABS material body.
- It is IPX4 tested and certified meaning it’s a shock proof machine, ensuring no water leaks in to the electric parts of the machine.
- It operates on powerful 1350 RPM heavy-duty motor which makes the detergent penetrate the clothes to eliminate stains & germs.
Whirlpool Superb Atom 70S
One of the best American multinational manufacturer of home appliances is next in our list of Best washing machine under 8000 Rs.
- With a capacity of 7 kg this washing machine from Whirpool is 2nd in our list.
- Featuring 340 W high-efficiency motor and a 66 L wash tub is the Whirlpool washing machine to solve all your problems related to washing woes.
- The inbuilt auto start feature enable the washing machine to start from where it left at the time of power failure.
- Thanks to it’s powerful motor 340 W that roles the cloth in all direction to remove difficult stains from pockets and cuffs.
- The panel of the washing machine is water proof, and comes with a Multi-utility Tray that helps you sort and carry clothes.
- The washing machine soaks and scrubs the clothes for 25 minutes, thanks to its Super Soak Technology.
- Overall one of the best brand of washing machine under budget of 8000 Rs.
MarQ by Flipkart
Marq brand owned by Flipkart main focus is to provide the latest features at a affordable price. This is 2nd Marq brand washing machine featuring under this segment.
- This washing machine from Marq comes with a capacity of 7.5 kg which is good enough for a family of 4.
- The 13 RPM powerful pulsator rotates clockwise and anti-clockwise thereby cleaning clothes without damaging the fabric.
- Pulsate cycle of 1450 RPM ensures the clothes are not entangled during the wash.
- When compared to other washing machine this one makes very less noise.
- Other additional feature includes Lint filter, Air vents for faster drying and 3 wash programs.
BPL Washing Machine (BSATL72X1)
BPL one of the oldest companies in India which has been providing quality product since a decade now.
- The washing machine is made of high quality plastic body which is rust free and easy to clean.
- It features soak mode which loosen the dirt on heavily soiled clothes thereby making it easy to clean.
- It comes with a capacity of 7.2 kg which is good enough for a family of 4.
- The washing machine has spin shower technology which remove stains plus residue stains and detergent of clothes.
- Provided with 2 drain outlets which allows you to place the hose on either side of the machine without moving the machine.
- Collar scrubber option allows you to remove dirt from collars and cuffs before starting the wash process.
- Overall a descent washing machine under 8000 Rs budget with nothing much to complain about.
Sansui Washing Machine (SISA65GMAW)
This one is a 6.5 kg capacity Sansui Washing machine which has a neat design to match up your house interior.
- It’s innovative design consist of 6 pulsator fins which creates powerful swirl action for dirt removal and thorough rinsing.
- It features to washing mode, Gentle mode for light and medium load and Strong mode for heavy load.
- The washing machine is IPX4 tested and is both shock-proof and child-safe.
- Body made of ABS plastic is easy to clean, durable and rust proof.
- Other feature includes power fluctuation proof and Humidity proof.
Mitashi Washing Machine
- Mitashi Semi- Automatic washing machine has a capacity of 6.5 kg which is enough for a family of 3 to 4 member.
- It’s a very easy to use washing machine which features 2 wash programs, Soft Wash & Standard Wash.
- The Air Jet technology dryer vents dries your washed clothes and keep away moldiness from inner tub.
- An in built scrubber is been provided which act as a friction to the wash cycle to give you clean cloths.
- It has overload protection feature to detect and protect the motor from accidental damage.
- Other additional feature includes soak function and lint filter to protect pipe from blockages.
Onida Washing Machine
If you are looking for a higher capacity of Washing Machine without compromising on your budget, than this is the one you are looking for.
- The Onida Washing machine come with a capacity of 8 kg which is preferred by larger family.
- It features inbuilt auto scrubber which ensures every part of your clothes are cleaned properly.
- The washing machine has Hexafin 5 vane turbo pulsator which creates the flow to remove the toughest of stains.
- Air dry feature removes water and excess moisture to make your clothes dry.
- The deep cleansing technology uses minimal detergent gives your cloth a thorough wash.
- Ecological Aqua saver technology adjust the wash cycle and reduce the consumption of water.
- Other additional function include wash plus technology, spin shower, magic lint filter and anti rust fiber body.
As promised at the start of the article.
These are the Best semi-automatic washing machine under 8000 Rs you should check for before deciding to buy one.
Best Washing under 8000 in India [Video Recap]
Best Washing machine under Rs 8k|Conclusion
We have not mentioned these washing machine according to a ranking segment.
These are randomly mentioned since all the washing machine has it’s own unique features and capacity.
Hence it is up to you to choose and select the one according to your preference.
Now It’s your turn.
Do you have any of your favorite washing machine under 8000 Rs missing from the list.
Or you have any question about the washing machine mentioned here.
Kindly let us know in the comment section below…
More Buying Guides on Washing Machine